Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Random Friday Favorites

Since I had the day off today in observance of Veteran's Day, I had the chance to enjoy my Friday even more than usual.  So with that in mind, here's five of my favorite things today:


1.  My new Road ID.  I love the new slim design of that Road ID has, it doesn't irritate my wrist with velcro anymore.  Sounds like a minor issue but after running 10+ miles, even the little things can get really annoying.  Plus, it's purple, my favorite color!!
2.  Applegate Chicken Nuggets - I found these in the organic/natural section at Hannaford and they are my new favorite.  It feels like I'm eating something very unhealthy but they're not!  Yummy!

3.  Autumn Wreath Yankee Candles - these are my favorite fall scent and they make my house smell so good!  I hate having all the windows closed and no fresh air but this candle makes it bearable.  Guess I better go buy a new one tomorrow!

4.  My electric blanket - I am always, always, always cold.  It started snowing this afternoon, you better believe this bad boy will be cranked up to high so I can crawl into nice toasty blankets!

5.  A Beautiful Sunset - I took this last night when I was leaving work.  The colors were even more stunning in person.  I'm very sad it gets dark so early now (like everyone else) but this was a sunset worth noticing.

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nugget love! Our nuggets are free of chemical preservatives & fillers, we only use select cuts of antibiotic-free thigh and breast meat in our nuggets! - the Applegate Crew

    ReplyDelete